We occupy the ground floor. The first and second floors are equipped as guest rooms with a view on the city’s towers and ramparts.
All guest rooms are spacious and airy, have private facilities and are equipped with:
- central heating,
- digital television,
- electric kettle and teapot,
- candlelit breakfast corner.
All bedding provided for.
In your private fridge you will find
- a few bottles of "Zwoefbier", our home-brewed beer which exists in blonde and dark version;
- a bottle of "Pomme Charelle", our home-made apple-wine.
Amongst other things:
- beautiful hand-decorated walls and doors dating back to the 1920's;
- exceptional interior design that keeps to the middle between artistic kitsch and kitschy art and is full of surprises;
- musical toilet (we call it Buckingham Palace);
- musical shower (soap, towel and hairdryer at your disposal).